List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Parley: words remain in inital-stage
From:       h3x32000-sf <h3x32000-sf () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2015-06-16 8:37:05

Hi Anša,

unfortunatly i failed to compile the 0.9.4 under the new enviorment. I \
suppose it had to do with some qt stuff. But anyway i have now arranged a \
solution for me:

I wrote a script hat manipulates parley-files directly by replacing

<pregrade>X</pregrade>
<currentgrade>0</currentgrade>

with

<currentgrade>1</currentgrade>

if X >= 2. It is a little bit brute force but seems to have the wanted \
result.

Thank you very much for your help.

Greets, P.