List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: LabPlot builds and runs with kf5
From:       Garvit Khatri <garvitdelhi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-19 6:59:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Alexander Semke <alexander.semke@web.de>
wrote:

> Hi Garvit,
>
> > > This crash is because of the qtplugin-related lines in
> > > worksheet/interfaces.h
> > > and worksheet/StandardCurveSymbolFactory.cpp you commented out. We
> need to
> > > solve this problem. I'd like to redesign the symbols handling and to
> get
> > > rid
> > > of this plugin and factory stuff involved there. But this will take
> some
> > > time...
> >
> > Ok, I will also try to port it to Qt5 if possible and then later on may
> be
> > we can remove it as we have to eventually remove this plugin. But i am
> > right now working on my gsoc proposal so I may also take some time to
> look
> > into this.
> I simplified the hadnling of symbols in master (no plugins, interfaces,
> factories anymore). Can you rebase frameworks on master and try again?

I have merged master commits to frameworks branch and after QIcon fix
everything looks fine to me. I am able to plot graphs with mathematical
equations and also from spreadsheets. I have applied a QIcon fix which
fixes the icon problem and everything looks fine to me and we can merge
framework with master and continue development on KF5.

--
Cheers,
Garvit Khatri