List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: kdedu frameworks status + TODO
From:       Peter Hedlund <peter () peterandlinda ! com>
Date:       2014-10-27 16:06:33

Hi all,

> On Oct 27, 2014, at 8:58 AM, Christoph Feck <christoph@maxiom.de> wrote:
>
> - kwordquiz
> 	I did not find a porting branch. If there is already one, please
> 	clarify branch name. If you create one, please use "frameworks".

As you have probably realized I am not very active with KDE stuff these days. Going \
forward with KF5 I will not be able to maintain kwordquiz.

Someone else is more than welcome to take over if interested. Otherwise I am fine \
with having KWQ moved out to pasture in some suitable location.

Thanks,
Peter