List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Contribute to Klettres
From:       Laurent Navet <laurent.navet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-28 20:14:45

Hello,

>> Hi,
>>
>> I am Subhajit Mukherjee. I am in my final year of my graduation from
>> National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. I am well-experienced with
>> C++
>> and some basics of Qt programming, and I am a FOSS enthusiast. I was
>> thinking if I could start contributing to Klettres. Whom should I contact
>> in this regard?
>>

> Hi Subhajit,
> Maybe you could discuss it with Laurent Navet? He started the port to KF5
> at some point and it hasn't been merged yet.

I've just pushed a new frameworks branch which contains a basic KF5
port. There are some work left to do and I will not do it before a few
weeks, so, feel free to work on this if you want.

If you have problems or new ideas, ask here or on irc, as I saw,
you've already found the #kde-edu channel :-)

Happy hacking,
Laurent.

--
 « On ne rĂ©sout pas un problème avec les modes de pensĂ©e qui l'ont engendrĂ©.  »
 « You cannot solve current problems with current thinking. Current