List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: libkeduvocdocument name
From:       Andreas Xavier <andxav () zoho ! com>
Date:       2014-08-01 10:07:17

Hello Jeremy and Peter,
1. I support the renaming.
2. Could you wait a bit before changing the names.
    I've ported the unit tests and fixed readers from 4.8.  I am waiting to hear back \
about   https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119530/
    before I either include the fixed KAutosave in libkvocdoc or push both sets of \
changes.    I'd also like to push the (mostly working) parley frameworks branch.   I \
am (I think) one   hard crash away from having all parley screens functional in \
frameworks.  Since the  frameworks version of KAutosave is broken it means that all \
kvocdocs after the first are   always reported as locked, so pushing all of the fixed \
readers without fixing KAutosave  means a long series of broken commits.
3. I assume that if libkvocdoc is renamed, then we can rearrange the directories into \
the  frameworks standard format?

Andreas

---- On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:45:12 -0700 Peter Hedlund  wrote ----