List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: libkeduvocdocument name
From:       Peter Hedlund <peter () peterandlinda ! com>
Date:       2014-07-30 20:34:34

Hello,

Not that I am going to argue one way or other since I am not very involved =
these days, but it seems that if the only reason for a change is that the n=
ame is old then I don=92t see the point. It appears your real issue is with=
 the kvtml extension but changing that would confuse existing users.

Thanks,
Peter