List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    i want to contribute to kgeography
From:       Prachi Kothari <prachikothari3012 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-15 11:39:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi
I am new to open source and want to start with it. I saw some project
details and decided that i want to start with kgeography as it seemed
interesting. I tried to build the project from source but messed up as it
was first time. can u please suggest exact steps to build the project and
how to start contributing .
prachi