List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Ktouch curso avanzado de la =?UTF-8?B?bMOtbmVh?= central del teclado,
From:       Sebastian Gottfried <sebastiangottfried () web ! de>
Date:       2014-01-10 8:26:20

Hi Ricardo,

I have just looked through your lessons, thanks for your work.

The way the course introduces new characters is a bit confusing. For exampl=
e, =

the second lesson claims to introduce the 'a', but its already available si=
nce =

the first lesson. On the contrary, lesson three introduces '=F1', but also =
uses =

great amount of 'j', 'k' and 'l' which aren't available at all at this poin=
t. =

These problems have to be fixed before I can include the course in KTouch.

Best regards,

Sebastian

PS.: Please try to send English messages to this mailing list. I had to rel=
y =

on Google Translate to read your mail which is a rather lossy process.

Am Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 17:44:33 schrieb Ricardo Villamizar Rodr=EDg=
uez: