List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request 114692: Better Plotter2D
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-12-31 9:48:48

Please use reviewboard to answer reviewboard emails, otherwise following the
whole discussion is impossible.

El Dimarts, 31 de desembre de 2013, a les 01:04:53, Percy Camilo Triveņo
Aucahuasi va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> On 29/12/13 19:45, Aleix Pol Gonzalez wrote:
> > analitzaplot/plottingenums.h
> > <https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/114692/diff/1/?file=227428#file227428li
> > ne37> (Diff revision 1)
> >
> > enum CoordinateSystem {
> >

> > 35
> >
> > enum  CoordinateSystem  {
> >
> > 	37
> >
> > enum  CoordinateSystem
> >
> > Unrelated changes, please don't commit those brace movements
>
> No, that is a good change, we need to have uniform code style, please
> don't comment about non important aspects of the patch.

That is unrelated, noone is saying uniform code style is bad, what Aleix is
saying is that if you mix styling changes with code changes in a single review
it makes it much harder to review.

Cheers,
  Albert