List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE, KDE Edu in Taiwan
From:       Nicola De Filippo <nicola () nicoladefilippo ! it>
Date:       2013-08-28 22:20:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Marco,
these days I started porting to QT5, I'm rewriting a lot of things, my idea is to \
create a kind of framework (https://github.com/niqt/educazionik-framework) and i'll \
use the Qt Code rules. With regard to the configuration files of the exercises they \
are so for teachers, because  much easier to edit simple text file rather than XML; \
However it is a point to ponder.  Thanks for your feedback
         Nicola