List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [GSoC]Idea
From:       Maurizio Paolini <paolini () dmf ! unicatt ! it>
Date:       2013-03-27 20:56:40

I would like to mention that some of the internals of kig are already based
on projective type of data.  Most notably, almost all transformation (the o=
nly
exception is circular inversion) are internally treated as a linear transfo=
rmation
of the projective plane (i.e. a 3x3 matrix defined up to a multiplication by
a nonzero scalar).

Maurizio