List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: New server application
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2013-02-06 17:18:02

написане Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:06:20 +0200, Baltasar Ortega
<baltolkien@gmail.com>:

> Hello Myriam:
> Thanks for reply.
> Moodle isn't good for me. We have a Moodle in the School, but is very
> compicated for my teachers.
> Perhaps, I should study the possibility to adapt Moodle to our needs. Has
> Moodle a spreadsheet mode?

Hi,

Yes, Moodle can export spreadshhets:

http://docs.moodle.org/24/en/Grade_export

You can also try Schooltool:

http://www.schooltool.org/

It also can export data as a spreadsheet.

And you can try Kexi if there are not too much teachers/students:

http://userbase.kde.org/Kexi

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri