List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding KmPlot Developement
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-12-11 0:22:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Punit Mehta <punit9462@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>                        I am a second year IT undergrad student. I am very
> enthusiastic about working on KmPlot. I know C,JAVA,C++,Qt(basics). I want
> to start working for the project from now. I want to add the feature of
> calculating slope of the graph at any point x and some other features also.
> I have thought of a rough idea to implement it and I have started working
> on it. So , I just want to confirm this thing with its developers. I have
> also sent the mail to its developers on their email IDs mentioned on the
> website.But due to some technical problems , none of the emails was
> delivered to them. So, I want to get in tough with the KmPlot contributors
> and mentors.I also want to know that ,  is the developement of this
> application still running or it has been stopped ?. I am a little confused
> regarding that. So , please reply to this if I am allowed to do it. :)
>
>                  Thank You.
>
> Regards,
> Punit Mehta
>

> On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Laszlo Papp <lpapp@kde.org> wrote:

Hi Punit!
It's not really up to us to say if you can work with us. First of all, you
should find an area that you find interesting and start to find your way in
there. Maybe you could look into last year's gsoc proposals and see what
you like?

If you're interested in plotting, maybe you should take a look to Khipu [1]
which is a new software that we're working on right now and that needs some
polishing before it can be released.

Cheers!
Aleix

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/edu/khipu?jump=search

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Punit Mehta <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:punit9462@gmail.com" target="_blank">punit9462@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span> \
wrote:<br><div class="gmail_quote"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 \
0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

Hi , <br><br>                                    I am a second year IT undergrad
student. I am very
enthusiastic about working on KmPlot. I know C,JAVA,C++,Qt(basics). I
want
to start working for the project from now. I want to add the feature of
calculating slope of the graph at any point x and some other features
also. I have thought of a rough
 idea to implement it and I have started working on it. So , I just want

to confirm this thing with its developers. I have also sent the mail to
its developers on their email IDs mentioned on the website.But due to
some technical problems , none of the emails was delivered to them. So, I
 want to get in tough with the KmPlot contributors and mentors.I also
want to know that ,   is the developement of this application still
running or it has been stopped ?. I am a little confused regarding that. So , please \

class="gmail_quote">On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Laszlo Papp <span \
dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:lpapp@kde.org" \

dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:lpapp@kde.org" \

Date: Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM<br>
Subject: Re: Regarding KmPlot Developement<br>To: <a href="mailto:kde-edu@kde.org" \

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Punit Mehta <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:punit9462@gmail.com" target="_blank">punit9462@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span> \
I need some help.Please reply to this mail if you are working on KmPlot...!!<br>

kde-edu mailing list<br>
kde-edu mailing list<br>
say if you can work with us. First of all, you should find an area that you find \
interesting and start to find your way in there. Maybe you could look into last \
year&#39;s gsoc proposals and see what you like?</div>

look to Khipu [1] which is a new software that we&#39;re working on right now and \
that needs some polishing before it can be released.</div>

href="https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/edu/khipu?jump=search">https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/edu/khipu?jump=search</a></div>