List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: ktouch/next ready for merge
From:       Sebastian Gottfried <sebastiangottfried () web ! de>
Date:       2012-10-25 17:42:00

Hi,

thanks for testing the new version.

> 1. The new version is QML-based so scripty does not extract messages. This
> leads to almost totally untranslated interface. Can the extraction and the
I've already use the i18n() function provided by libkdeclarative, but message
extraction was totally broken. It didn't only miss 90% of all C++ files but
all the QML files, too. This is fixed now.

> 2. This version seems does not work (but compiles) in KDE 4.8.5/Qt 4.8.2.
> Can something like find_package(KDE4 4.9.0 REQUIRED) be added into
> CMakeLists.txt?
Done that.

> 3. Are there any plans to update documentation to the new version?
It's on my list, but the remaining four features on list and the few bugs I
know of have a higher priority right now. Any help there would be highly
welcome, though. I'm certainly not the best technical writer one can think of.

Best regards,

Sebastian