List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Information concerning unsubscription from the mailing list
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-04-20 8:26:20

Hello all,

Due to the severe number of abuse complaints Sysadmin has been
recieving from Yahoo! concerning this list courtesy of our Feedback
Loop, I thought it might be best to mention that this list can be
unsubscribed from in numerous ways.

You can visit either https://mail.kde.org/mailman/options/kde-edu or
required). If you send an email you will be required to follow a link
in a email Mailman sends you, or reply to that message.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin