List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Fwd: GSoC 2012 Marble Ideas
From:       Rahul Sharma <rahulveera2009 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-17 7:55:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rahul Sharma <rahulveera2009@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Subject: GSoC 2012 Marble Ideas
To: marble-devel@kde.org, rahn@kde.org

Hi,
I am an undergraduate student at the Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur. I want to apply for GSoC 2012. I saw this idea on the Kde page
of GSoC 2012 ideas:<http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas#Project:_OpenStreetMap_vector_rendering_with_tiling_support_.28draft.29>

Project: OpenStreetMap vector rendering with tiling support
(draft)<http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas#Project:_OpenStreetMap_vector_rendering_with_tiling_support_.28draft.29>
 And I am interested to apply this in marble. I want to discuss the idea and
have a better understanding of this project. It interests me
because I have a little bit of  acquaintance with the openstreetmap api
(and also about tile generating and rrvector rendering).
I have KDE platform built in my system and also compiled Marble. I have
been looking at the source code of Marble
for the past 2 weeks. I am particularly interested in KDE-EDU project. I
have also worked on a bug of kmplot.

So, please let me know more about this project.

-Regards,
 Rahul Sharma
 NUM_1(on irc.freenode.net)

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

class="gmail_sendername">Rahul Sharma</b> <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \

Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM<br>Subject: GSoC 2012 Marble Ideas<br>To: <a \
href="mailto:marble-devel@kde.org">marble-devel@kde.org</a>, <a \
student at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. I want to apply for GSoC \
2012. I saw this idea on the Kde page of GSoC 2012 ideas:<a style \
href="http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas#Project:_OpenStreetMap_vector_rendering_with_tiling_support_.28draft.29" \

target="_blank"><span>Project: OpenStreetMap vector rendering with tiling support \

And I am interested to apply this in marble. I want to discuss the idea and have a \
better understanding of this project. It interests me <br>because I have a little bit \
of  acquaintance with the openstreetmap api (and also about tile generating and \
rrvector rendering).<br>

I have KDE platform built in my system and also compiled Marble. I have been looking \
at the source code of Marble<br>for the past 2 weeks. I am particularly interested in \
KDE-EDU project. I have also worked on a bug of kmplot.<br>

Sharma<br> NUM_1(on <a href="http://irc.freenode.net" \