List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Rocs - translations issues
From:       Claus Christensen <claus_chr () webspeed ! dk>
Date:       2012-02-25 15:36:13

Translating the Rocs interface to Danish, I have run into a couple of
problems:

Self-edge. Is this the same as a loop (an edge having the same node in
both ends)?

Spanning Tree Transformation. Is this a transformation of a Spanning
Tree or a transformation based on a Spanning Tree?

Complete Graph. Am I right in assuming that 'complete' in this context
is a verb?