List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Research Project With Rocs and Step
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-02 10:16:29

Hello People,

A little while ago, a Researcher named Michal Wrobel from the Gdansk
University of Technology got in contact with the KDE - Community Group
asking about the projects, we exchanged a few e-mails and he told me
that he have three groups of 4 students, that are already major in
Enginering, to do a 3 to 4 months project on Open Source.

I talked to him about the KDE-Edu project, and the projects that we
have already in the house, then after a few e-mails, he answered me
this:

---
Hi,
I think Rocs would be great - we have great researchers in Graph
Theory. Second could be Step with 3D improvements.

Could you prepare 3 or 4 sentence describing each topic?
Greetings,,
Michal
---

So, Step Developers, and Rocs Developers ( me included ),
Can you guys prepare a three or four sentence describing a topic for
improvement?

Tomaz