Anne-Marie Mahfouf [110827 09:34]: > Following Marco's mail about the Memory game, I wrote a small doc to assess > what we currently have and hopefully to trigger a discussion and the best > design possible as a conclusion for such a game. > > In this doc, I define what a Memory game is. I present the MemoryGame and > KMemory with screenshots, I extract positive and negative points (subjective > as that only reflects my view). > Then I list a few points for an implementation and that's what should be > discussed and defined here. > > The doc is in .odt (I can put it on my scratch pad), the pdf is attached. > Should the conclusions we agree on be on a wiki? Community or techbase? Several years ago, I was contributing to a German OpenSource project, who also built an online memory game for kids. The project got sued by Ravensburger, a publisher of board games, because of trademark violation. Therefore, I highly recommend that you don't name such a game something including "Memory", because at least in the German market this is a trademark. The trademark is also mentioned in the German wikipedia article of Memory Game. Alternative names might be pairs or c(k)oncentration. Regards, Sebastian -- Blog: http://sebstein.hpfsc.de/ Google+: https://plus.google.com/100792057794028861733 _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu