List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    new Game
From:       Marco Calignano <marco.calignano () web ! de>
Date:       2011-08-21 21:23:53

Hi everyone,
I am Marco and I have an idea for a new game. A memory game.
This would be a game for the preschool section.
I know my sun likes this game a lot and with a touch screen would be great.

There are couple of identical figures, let's  say 10 different couples
in total 20 cards.
All the card are on the table covered in a grid 5x4. The Kid has to turn
two of them and find the pairs.
Of course if he wrong the card go back covered.
He has to remember (that's way memory) where the card were and make new
couple.

I programmed already a little QT application to teach the connection
between keyboard and computer also for my kid when he was younger.
I would like to program or at least to help to program to the memory
game if it will be developed.

What are your opinions on that?

Bye

Marco