Hi Maurizio, > It seems that we are now migrating kdeedu to git, and no svn commits > are allowed. Ok, no problem for me to wait. > We must wait some time before committing patches. Du you need another patch or can you reuse the svn diff patch? Or should I send the whole files? I had no time yet to checkout the git repositories. BTW: What's the best way to do this? When possible I would like not to have the full kdeedu repository. Currently I had a non-recursive svn checkout of kdeedu and within that a full checkout of kig. > Concerning the "ImpVisitor" object, I must confess that I have no > idea of their use and how they work. If there is someone that can > answer Raoul, he is welcome! I think I know how the Visitors work in general but it's just this single point I think is wrong but I'm not 100% sure. -- Raoul _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu