List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Re: R: Re: R: GSoC Plasma Educational Desktop Proposal
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-01 16:03:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

You can open a new proposal thread for gsoc proposals if you want to, but a
proposal should have a subject at a time.
Plasma Classroom is to create a shell for education that's all.

Aleix

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:02 PM, LucaTringali <TRINGALINVENT@libero.it>wrote:

> Well, doing exams is the only part Plasma Classroom is missing... I think
> that this software must be complete, so that every important thing (both
> teaching and examining) can be done directly from the desktop: I don't know
> how the situation is in other coutries, but in mine the 80% of teachers does
> not want to use a computer because they says "It's too difficult" (the funny
> thing is that many times the teacher asks help to the students to use some
> software). The only way we can make them use computers, is to create
> something absolutely simple: having everything on the desktop is the first
> main step.
>
> Post Scriptum: I also think that actually KEduca is dead... I have not been
> able to find a KDE4 version. And it's stupid to do the entire course on
> computers, then do exams on paper...
>

> Luca Tringali

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

You can open a new proposal thread for gsoc proposals if you want to, but a proposal \
should have a subject at a time.<div>Plasma Classroom is to create a shell for \

dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:TRINGALINVENT@libero.it">TRINGALINVENT@libero.it</a>&gt;</span> \
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px \
#ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">

is missing... I think that this software must be complete, so that every important \
thing (both teaching and examining) can be done directly from the desktop: I \
don&#39;t know how the situation is in other coutries, but in mine the 80% of \
teachers does not want to use a computer because they says &quot;It&#39;s too \
difficult&quot; (the funny thing is that many times the teacher asks help to the \
students to use some software). The only way we can make them use computers, is to \
create something absolutely simple: having everything on the desktop is the first \
main step.</p>

dead... I have not been able to find a KDE4 version. And it&#39;s stupid to do the \
entire course on computers, then do exams on paper...</p>

----Messaggio originale----<br>