List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]:  GSoC Proposal
From:       Pranav Ravichandran <prp.1111 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-13 16:58:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Below is an idea I wanted to get feedback on:

Bulls and Cows <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulls_and_cows>, a
code-breaking kinda game. The normal Bulls and Cows includes only the number
mode, but I actually found it quite entertaining and VERY
vocabulary-enriching when it is played with proper dictionary words,
something that I did out of a whim. My idea is to design a KDE version of
this game which includes number and word modes.

I also had Battleships
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battleship_%28game%29>in mind.

Opinions are welcome!

Cheers,