List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: moving to git
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-24 16:02:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone has worried about git transition of kde-edu or if
anybody plans to do something on that direction. I have no experience doing
that but I could try to do so.

Also I guess we should decide somehow how the module should be organized, if
we want to have all apps separed or a repository for all of them together. I
understand that the best would be to be separed but also it's quite bad
because it will force us to have stronger cmake finders.

Any thoughts?
Aleix