On Friday 02 April 2010 22:33:34 rahimanuddin shaik wrote: > Hi all, Hi, > 1. KAnagram > > a). Time limit on guess time > I would like to introduce timers that would limit the time > taken for guessing the words. very easy > Also > b). there should be several levels brought into the game that would > determine differnt number of words possible out of given > set of letters > say , > A T R S A W I H K S M C E > > are the given letters > > the words possible of lengths(3 onwards only and meaningful) > > saw > raw > ace and so on > kiss > miss etc Do you have an algorithm that does that? For all supported languages? > > 2. KHangman > > This app , I love it and would like to adapt it, there can be lot of > improvements to be done > > be it GUI, more woprds, sounds and so on. More words is not a GSoC assignment and this is pretty easy to do as we can use Parley to generate the files. Sounds: feel free to contribute free sounds but this is not a GSoC assignment either. GUI: what are your ideas? and do youalready have any clue about implementing them? Do you program in C++? Any experience with Qt already? Best regards, Anne-Marie _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu