List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Octave backend for Cantor - Any interest?
From:       Miha Čančula <miha.cancula () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-31 19:36:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thank for the quick responses :)

@Anne-Marie: The "quirks" that bother me are the floating widgets and the
widgets selector combobox (it doesn't work with the scrolwheel). I
understand that Qt is not KDE and these are probably Qt deficienciences in
comparison to KDE. It's not like its unusable.

@Both: I'm glad that you see it that way, I too would prefer the worksheet
interface. I also ktow we're going to use numeric tools a lot in the coming
years, so I'd be happy to work on it during the summer. I will certainly
write a proposal, thank you very much for your support.