On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Null Kühl <null.kuhl@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

     I would like to propose the idea of a new application to the kde-edu set named: Kprime.
Kprime is an application that belongs to the mathematics division, it has to do mainly with prime numbers.
The main features will be as follows:

- Prime Testing: Given a prime number or a set of prime number whether through program input, or a text file (given the delimiter between them), the program would check the primality of each and answer the user back.
- Prime Generation: Generate all prime numbers between M and N, where M and N are given integers.
- Visualization option of each of the previous process, also visualization of the algorithms used in order to do the prime testing in general or the prime generation.

Currently the algorithms for the testing / generation are already written and they are quite very fast.

Kindly reply with comments or suggestions.
Waiting for your feedback..

Cheers,