List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KDE/kdeedu/kwordquiz/src
From:       Stanislaw Gruszka <stf_xl () wp ! pl>
Date:       2010-03-14 12:45:57

Hello Peter

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:10:28PM +0100, Stanislaw Gruszka wrote:
> I will rebase audio patch to current trunk.

Done.

I planed to change config options as well, at least for not playing
notifications together with word associated audio ...  but that was
too hard me ... This kconfig ... I do not understand why so complex
stuff is needed for such simple task like configuration.

I think continue work on patch would be much easer for you than me, do
you want work on that? If not, I'll look at kconfig again on the
next weekend.

Thanks
Stanislaw