Hi,

This is Mahfuzur Rahman , student from the department of CSE, BUET(Bangladesh). I' m looking forward to participate in GSOC and interested in a project from kde-edu.

I participated in GSOC previous year also. I worked for kde-games and developed a board game named mancala. The project was: "Mancala game with Interactive Interface"

This time I am interested to work on the project - "Rocs - Graph File Formats and Teacher Mode". I found Rocs a nice software already. But, there are many scopes to make it even better. I want to work on Rocs to take it to the next level.

Thank You
Mahfuz