List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Contents for KHangMan
From:       Sabine Emmy Eller <s.eller () voxhumanitatis ! org>
Date:       2009-12-14 0:19:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Today two new language combinations of the Version 1.0 fileset were added.
English with Polish hints and German with Polish hints.

The files can be downloaded on our website:

   - English with Polish
hints<http://www.voxhumanitatis.org/content/khangmanengpol-100>
   - German with Polish
hints<http://www.voxhumanitatis.org/content/khangmandeupol-100>

Thanks to Rafal for his help.

Further info on our volunteering
teams<http://www.voxhumanitatis.org/content/volunteering-teams>can be
found on our website.
Do you wish to help with a specific language combination for KHangMan or
Parley? It would be really great. Please contact me.

Cheers, Sabine