List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: regarding STEP for education
From:       Vladimir Kuznetsov <ks.vladimir () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-24 18:05:54

> @Nagarjun: Would it be a good idea to fish out interested students
>           from your own target student community, to take Step
>           forward?

I think that involving some students in Step development is a very
good idea. Surely Step has lots of pure programming tasks that have to
be done. But there are also lots of physics- and mathematics- related
tasks in Step. Such tasks might be interesting and doable for students
whose main subject is physics or mathematics. While working on Step a
student will not only improve her knowledge of physics and math
herself, but also will help others to learn it using her work.

--
With the best regards,
Vladimir Kuznetsov