List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Parley - more than one correct answer
From:       Sabine Emmy Eller <s.eller () voxhumanitatis ! org>
Date:       2009-11-05 13:42:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The handling of synonyms is very unsatisfactory in Parley, I have to admit.
First, show the dock: View->Synonyms.
To mark words as synonyms, you need two distinct entries, select them after
each other and click the "abc and def are synonyms" button.

Daniel and I played with some nicer alternatives but we both currently have
too many projects to really go after this.

********

Ok, thank you Frederik!

Sabine