List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Parley - more than one correct answer
From:       Sabine Emmy Eller <s.eller () voxhumanitatis ! org>
Date:       2009-10-22 20:52:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi :-)

I am just creating a mathematics file for my kids and I have some equations
where they just have to change position of the numbers in order to make
calculation easier. Often there are two correct possibilities. Is there a
way to get this into the file? So that whatever answer is given it shows up
to be correct? The same is needed for vocabulary when there are synonyms ...

I know, I switch back and forth to languages - but sometimes everyday needs
just dictate what to do next :-)

Cheers, Sabine