List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KVocTrain English-Esperanto Nouns Lesson 1
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2009-05-12 6:26:19

Le mardi 12 mai 2009 07:39:37, vous avez écrit :

> Im sorry but i am copying words from a language in no paticular order.
> Similir to copying a dictionary. This is illegal?
You said when you sent the file:
"Basic Nouns From Lesson 1 of the Introduction from Lernu.net"

It is illegal to reference a non free data and to take their work. Currently
your lesson has only 10 words which can indeed have been taken from a
dictionary. But then do not mention Lernu.net and do not take their data for
further lessons without ensuring it is free to do so.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong, thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie