List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: =?utf-8?q?My_GSOC_2009_app?=
From:       foo-script <foo-script () o2 ! pl>
Date:       2009-03-25 15:55:36

Sure.. I was reviewing kdeedu-3.5.10 source and I don't see any contraindication. If \
there's newer version of source let me know. There's no address of svn on KEduca's \
page.

 As I see not only I am interested in improving KEduca ;))

 Albert, do you see any reasons to abandon idea with KEduca templates? On Matt \
William's blog I have read he suppose to re-write KEduca from scratch. Is this true?

 Anne-Marie, Kevin... I would like to hear your opinions too :)

 Best
 Adam Rakowski