List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Parley - how to print flash cards?
From:       Christian Hammers <ch () lathspell ! de>
Date:       2009-03-22 16:49:59

Hello

I use Parley 0.9.2 on KDE 4.2.1 and have trouble printing my flash cards.

The generated HTML looks ok in the browsers but
 - Firefox (latest) seems to leave much space on top and bottom so that a
   little bit (2-3cm) of every sheet ends up on a separate page (shrinking
   the boxes to 4,9mm works at least)
 - Konqi from KDE 4.2.1 prints total crap, i.e. has not even the dashed
   lines everywhere. At least on PDF exports.
 - dillo and netsurf ... can't print at all.

So what do you use for printing flash cards?

If that matters, I only use question+answer pairs with about 10-100 chars
each so no advanced vocabulary conjugation magic.

thanks & bye,

-christian-