List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Problem adding languages in Parley
From:       Sky Croeser <scroeser () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-14 11:42:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've been trying to set up Parley for a friend who's just started using
linux (Ubuntu 8.10 on a Dell Inspiron). Whenever I try to add a language,
the drop-down menus for options, flags, etc are all blank. Is there any way
to fix this?

Other than that, I've had a wonderful experience with Parley.

Thanks,
sky.