List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: [PARLEY]
From:       mvillarino <mvillarino () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-03 16:58:59

Good day,

Today I've been having a look at Parley, windows 4.2 version.

I think this app can be useful to create and edit terminologies on TBX
format (specification can be found on the internet). This is a file
format commonly used by translators, and is the format used by
lokalize for it's glossary.

By adding to Parley the functionality of importing this files and
saving/exporting to them, will make this application usefull for a new
range of users: l10n teams; the profit they will get is that of having
a tool to edit (and share through hot new stuff) this files and the
possibility of also use this tool to train new translators.

Thanks for your attention,

Marce Villarino