List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: ROCS in developer-freeze
From:       "Tomaz Canabrava" <tumaix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-10 1:08:11

People, I`m gonna travel to my mom`s for 2 weeks, in this time I will
not have my desktop computer, so there`s no way that I can keep
working on Rocs.

( For those who don`t know, rocs is a tool for teaching graph algorithms )

What`s done:

1 - UI ( after 3 tries )
2 - Graph Library
3 - Qt Script Integration
4 - File handling

What`s in there, but broken because of the UI Change:

Graph Drawing and Algorithm execution being reflected on the drawned graph

What`s missing

dunno yet.

On this time that I will take from programming, I`m gonna try to write
more pages of my "Programming in Qt/C++" book, in PT_BR.

so, Cya, and brb, just 2 weeks ;D

Tomaz Canabrava

--
Um Computador sem Windows é como um Navio sem dançarinas de Can-Can