List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Greek-English modules
From:       "Sky Croeser" <scroeser () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-09 8:22:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate sort of thing to be putting on
your 'Learning Files' page or not. This file has around 700 Greek words,
with English translations. It is not very tidy, but it would at least be a
start for English students beginning to learn Greek. Please tell me if there
are any changes you would like made to make it more useful.

Regards,
sky.