List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Newton Interpolation for KMplot
From:       "Tomaz Canabrava" <tumaix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-06 1:16:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I did today a small hack on KMplot for my Scientific Computing class,
it's working, it's ugly, it's crashing the app, but it works. ;D
And I'm willing to work to solve the issues that I'v found if there's a sex
appeal to insert this onto kmplot,
so, KMplot developers, what do you say?

--
Um Computador sem Windows é como um Navio sem dançarinas de Can-Can