List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: FlashQard
From:       "shahab shirazi" <shahab.sh.70 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-24 17:34:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello KDE-Edu team!
I'm shahab, the developer of FlashQard project:
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/FlashQard?content=80866
Obviously this is an educational software to help users to learn things in
an efficient way using flash cards and Leitner system. Something a bit
similar to Parley but not only for vocabularies. It is written by C++ and Qt
(which of course can be switched to KDE classes)
Although it is under heavy development, but it has lots of features and can
be useful.
I was wondering if it is possible to include this software in KDE. (then it
would go under VERY heavy development :D )

best regards...
Shahab.