List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Git tutorial on techbase.kde.org
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-04-18 16:52:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Moin

I just started a basic Git tutorial on

http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Development/Tutorials/Git

With so many people now interested in Git (well, in decentralised SCM I guess)
I think this is a good idea. I plan to make it more KDE centric, for example
add a chapter how to use git-svn to interface with our SVN server. Any help
is very much appreciated, I will write the rest later today and/or tomorrow.

Carsten

PS: Anyone here who is interested in doing the same for bzr or Mercurial? I am
very interested in those as well but to lazy to try them :-)