List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KTurtle interactive console by Aleix (was Re: i just
From:       Aleix <aleixpol () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-19 21:36:25

Good!
My patch was just to give the idea, I don't mind if you have rewritten it :).

I expected that these problems would happen, but I couldn't get to
know the whole KTurtle environment to implement it. I'm glad it was
useful, at least :).

You can change the license if you need to (but since you have
rewritten it, you don't need my approval, btw ;). I used the header I
found around, I think I didn't bother a lot for it... ;)

I'll check it later.

Thanks!
Aleix