List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: kdeedu wiki page
From:       Jason Harris <jharris () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2007-12-31 6:20:47

Hello,

I am going to move my kdeedu wiki page (wiki.30doradus.org) to a new server in
the coming days.  I have already set up the existing wiki database on the new
server, so if you modify any content on the wiki in the next few days, please

The URL will be the same, I just need to update the DNS records.  This might
happen as early as tomorrow.

thanks,
Jason