List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KTurtle bug?
From:       Mauricio Piacentini <piacentini () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-12-28 19:29:19

Orestes Mas wrote:
> Ok, I see, please forgive me. But where can we find the original english file,
> updated to include new commands listed into source code? These commands don't
> appear even in the en_GB file, and there are a lot of them (step, getx, gety,
> ask...)

The po files contains all currently recognized commands: the same script
that extracts the po file also assembles the internal command list. If
you are feeling adventurous, commands are defined internally at

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/kturtle/src/interpreter/definitions.rb

I *think* the English handbook has been updated to list all commands as
well.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini