List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: i18n ussues in kdeedu
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-10-13 10:05:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Freitag, 12. Oktober 2007 23:26:25 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi,
>
> I am checking the main kde modules for i18n error.

> kalzium/compoundviewer/*.cpp
> kalzium/compoundviewer/*.cpp
> kalzium/src/tools/*.cpp
> -> error in Messages.sh?

What is the issue here? No clue why kalzium/compoundviewer/ is listed twice,
it is only once in the Messages.sh file. In those 2 directories there are
cpp-files, so I guess this is all correct...

carsten@moinmoin:~/svn/kdeedu/kalzium> ls compoundviewer/*.cpp
compoundviewer/kalziumglpart.cpp  compoundviewer/openbabel2wrapper.cpp

carsten@moinmoin:~/svn/kdeedu/kalzium> ls src/tools/*.cpp
src/tools/moleculeview.cpp  src/tools/obconverter.cpp

Carsten