List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Q: Optimal framework for vocabulary+sound
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-09-14 21:38:48

Dear list,

there is a question on our German Debian-Edu list: some parents plan to
create freely available vocabulary for their kids (3rd form/primary
school), including artwork and pronounciation (sound files).

They ask for an easy to use data base - and tend to reject KVocTrain
(KDE 3.5 version) for design reason (it doesn't support sound files
anyway). I think what they are looking for is rather a frontend like
Kanagram's.

What is your advice?

Thanks
Ralf