List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Marble 0.5: The Road ahead
From:       "Andrew Manson" <g.real.ate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-20 11:32:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yes just on the subject on what you forgot about the Gps, we'll need a
remodeled ui for the gps tracking thing too. Right now we have gps device
geoLocation and also i've just implemented ip. address geoLocation and as o=
yet we don't have a way to choose between them.

thats it from me
Andrew Manson