List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Bug in the layout of the Glossary (libkdeedu)
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-08-05 11:03:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Moin

See the attached screenie.
As you can see the KTreeWidgetSearchLine (which sits in a QHBoxLayout which
sits in a QVBoxLayout) has way to much space.

The code is in (lines 326ff)

      trunk/KDE/kdeedu/libkdeedu/kdeeduui/kdeeduglossary.cpp

As I suck _so much_ at layouting and found no solution in Q*BoxLayout I hope
somebody on this list can fix this bug or tell me what to do.

Carsten

["glossary_bug.png" (image/png)]